|Job Location :||Cicero, NY|
Summer Help Program Runs from April 1st, 2021 – September 30th, 2021.
Clinton's Ditch Cooperative is an Independent, New York State Pepsi Cola Manufacturer. We offer a Summer Help program that runs from April 1st, 2021 – September 30th, 2021
*College and High School Students we can work around your finals schedule. Do not let the April 1st start date discourage you from applying. *
Our Summer Help Program is structured to help us maintain staffing during our peak manufacturing season. Summer Help positions are temporary manufacturing positions.
- We DO NOT offer benefits for Summer Help Positions.
- Candidates must be 18 years old to work at Clinton’s Ditch Cooperative
- Candidates must also be willing to work all 3 shifts (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) to be considered for this position as the work schedule will rotate depending on production needs.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General housekeeping; sweeping floors, garbage removal, and mopping up spills.
- Line watch: this position also requires constant standing, walking, and bending for 8 hours or more. Mechanical aptitude is also helpful.
- Ability to push/pull and lift up to 50lb
- Must be able to follow all safety, housekeeping, GMP's, and other policies and procedures related to the task being performed.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with forklift experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have good attendance, willingness to work overtime, have references, and the ability to pass a drug test and background check. A High School diploma is required.
Must have reliable transportation as we are not located on a bus line.
Pay Rate: $16.34/hr. – plus shift differential
Please no phone calls or recruiters regarding this job posting