|Title:||2nd Shift Production Supervisor|
|Job Location :||Cicero, NY|
Clinton's Ditch Cooperative an independent, New York State Pepsi Cola manufacturer is looking for a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor. The ideal candidate will need to have the following skills and qualifications.
- Coordinate and manage all production, housekeeping, and support department activities, ensure proper and accurate paperwork, collect, and/or distribute as needed
- Build people capabilities through effective employee relations, training, and communications
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations, GMP's, OSHA, Company Policies and Procedures Company's mission statement
- Ensure compliance with the union contract and provide fair and consistent discipline.
- Meet and/or exceed daily, monthly, and annual production and requirements and standards
- Assist teams in achievement of existing goals in cost, quality, safety, service, and people. Responsible for eliminating barriers in the teams achieving their goals.
- Administer policies, procedures, and contractual language.
- Ensure timely and effective team communication.
- Effective coaching facilitation, presentation, team building and communication skills.
- Demonstrated people and leadership skills including conflict resolution, problem-solving and performance management.
- Act as a resource to assist employees in the resolution of operational issues
- Provide daily feedback to plant management as well as team members regarding reliability, safety, quality, and regulatory compliance issues.
Education: Associates degree
Experience: 3 years of experience in supervision or in a leadership role.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule - including overtime/weekends
- Previous experience in a high-speed manufacturing setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication, math, and computer skills
- Ability to lead/motivate team towards stated goals
Excellent pay and benefits Medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and vacation.