|Title:||2023 Summer Help|
|Job Location :||Cicero, NY|
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING!
Our Summer Help Program is only for Active College Students or Active High School Students or Teachers.
If you do not fall into one of those groups please apply for General Help! Thank you!
Our Summer Help Program Runs from April 1st, 2023 – September 30th, 2023.
Pay Rate: $19.00. – plus shift differential
Clinton's Ditch Cooperative “The Pepsi Place” is an Independent, New York State Pepsi Cola Manufacturer. We offer a Summer Help program that runs from April 1st, 2023 – September 30th, 2023. This program is geared towards High School Students (18 years or older) or College Students looking for a Summer Job. This program is also for Teaching Professionals looking for a Summer Job.
*College and High School Students we can work around your finals schedule. Don’t let the April 1st start date discourage you from applying. * Teachers we can also work with your teaching schedule! *
Our Summer Help Program is structured to help us maintain staffing during our peak manufacturing season. Summer Help positions are temporary manufacturing positions.
- We DO NOT offer benefits for Summer Help Positions.
- Candidates must be 18 years old to work at Clinton’s Ditch Cooperative
- Candidates must also be willing to work 2nd or 3rd Shifts.
- This position requires you to work 40 hours a week (that’s every day: Monday-Friday) Saturdays may be required during peak weeks.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General housekeeping; sweeping floors, garbage removal, and mopping up spills.
- Line watch: this position also requires constant standing, walking, and bending for 8 hours or more. Mechanical aptitude is also helpful.
- Ability to push/pull and lift to 50lb
- Must be able to follow all safety, housekeeping, GMP's, and other policies and procedures related to the task being performed.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with forklift experience is preferred but not required.
Candidates must have good attendance, willingness to work overtime, references, and the ability to pass a drug test and background check.
Must have reliable transportation as we are not located on a bus line.
Pay Rate: $19.00/hr. – plus shift differential!