|Job Location :||Cicero, NY|
Clinton's Ditch Cooperative an Independent, New York State Pepsi Cola manufacturer has openings for full-time General Help, which is an entry level position with in our manufacturing plant.
Candidates must be willing to work BOTH 2nd and 3rd shift to be considered for this position; as the work schedule will rotate depending on production needs. 2nd Shift 2:15pm – 10:45pm || 3rd Shift 10:30pm – 7:00 am
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General housekeeping; sweeping floors, garbage removal, and mopping up spills.
- Line watch: this position also requires constant standing, walking, and bending for 8 hours or more.
- Mechanical aptitude is also helpful.
- Ability to push/pull and lift up to 50lb
- Must be able to follow all safety, housekeeping, GMP's, and other policies and procedures related to the task being performed.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with forklift experience is strongly preferred. 3-5 years
Candidates must have good attendance, willingness to work overtime, have references, and the ability to pass a drug test and background check. High School diploma is required.
Must have reliable transportation as we are not located on a bus line.
Clinton’s Ditch Cooperative offers Medical, Dental, and Vision, benefits after 90 days. 401K, Life Insurance and PTO time also offered.
Starting rate: $21.73
Please no phone calls about this position.