|Title:||PLC Master Technician 2nd or 3rd Shift|
|Job Location :||Cicero, NY|
Clinton's Ditch Cooperative an independent, New York State Pepsi Cola manufacturer is looking for a 2nd Shift PLC Master Technician. The ideal candidate will need to have the following skills and qualifications.
The PLC Master Technician MUST have experience in Troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLC's, Micro Logic, SLC and Control Logix to be considered.*
PLC Master Technician - Job Description:
- Installs and maintains high speed industrial process equipment for beverage filling, power, control and logic circuits for all production process and support equipment.
- Troubleshoots, adjusts and repairs all electrical equipment, solid state circuits, components, logic boards, transducers and complex timing and inspection devices.
- Performs preventative maintenance on assigned electrical systems, production equipment, and facility as required.
- Performs various manual or mechanical production functions by operating, adjusting and repairing production equipment to meet specifications.
- Ability to make new installations from design prints and instructions, diagnose and troubleshoot on PLC and standard ladder logistic diagrams
The PLC Master Technician candidate must be open to working weekends and overtime.
This is a full time PLC Master Technician position. Excellent pay and benefits after 90 days. (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, and Paid Time Off)
Keyword Search: Automation Tech, PLC, Allen Bradley PLC's, Micro Logic, SLC and Control Logix, PLC Programming
Job Type: Full-time