|ID:||SH - Temp|
|Job Location :||Cicero, NY|
Clinton's Ditch Cooperative an independent, New York State Pepsi Cola manufacturer, offers a Summer Help program that runs from April 1st–September 30th during our peak manufacturing season. Summer Help positions are temporary manufacturing positions. We DO NOT offer benefits for Summer Help Positions. Candidates must also be willing to work BOTH 2nd and 3rd shift to be consider for these positions, as the work schedule will rotate depending on production needs.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General housekeeping; sweeping floors, garbage removal, and mopping up spills.
- Line watch: this position also requires constant standing, walking, and bending for 8 hours or more. Mechanical aptitude is also helpful.
- Ability to push/pull and lift up to 50lb
- Must be able to following all safety, housekeeping, GMP's, and other policies and procedures related to the task being performed.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with forklift experience is preferred but not required.
Candidates must have good attendance, willingness to work overtime, have references, and the ability to pass a drug test and background check. High School Diploma is required. Must have reliable transportation as we are not located on a bus line.
The Position has the possibility to go full time after September.
Pay Rate: $15.57/hr
Please no phone calls or recruiters regarding this job posting